Blog Crawl Day 2



Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am so very excited to be involved in my first ever blog crawl!  Thank You to Nikki and Jill for putting this together!  I am a mother of two busy little girls and we live on a farm.  Life around here is never boring!  We have horses, cattle, dogs, bunnies, and chickens.

I will be giving away a bow of your choice!  Pictures can be seen on facebook, my blog, and my etsy shop.

I started making hair bows after my first daughter was born because I saw all the bows in the boutuqies and they were too expensive.  My friends saw them and started asking me to make some for there little girls.  This has just evolved from there.  I also make custom bows and hair peices for weddings and formal events.  I am in LOVE with all of the diffrent ribbon designs and the many many diffrent things that can be done with it.



To enter this drawing (leave a comment for each of the following):

Follow my blog Crafty FL Cowgirl

Like Crafty FL Cowgirl on Facebook

Heart my etsy shop        



Make sure to head over to Stephanie's Blog to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment